Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome

I have always strived for a healthy lifestyle traveling through diet fads and thigh masters... struggling with my weight. This is a personal journey I believe we have all been on at some point in our lives. I have been eating paleo for about a month now (Paleo being a diet that is based on the paleolithic era) The diet is high protein and you extract gluten and sugar from your meal plan) I have taken this one step further and combined it with an O+ blood type meal plan which extracts dairy from my food chart. Aside from maintaining a healthy eating regimen I believe it is important to have an equally beneficial workout routine. I have been training for my first 5k which is in September! (I am very excited) I have been training with nike coach, Nike women Training Club, along with cycling classes. I used to hate exercise and now find it instrumental in my day to day life to maintain healthy stress levels. The point of this blog is to help people on the same path as myself. I will be keeping daily food logs starting tomorrow (recipes included of course) along with my daily workouts and a few other surprises. As always live a healthy today for a healthy tomorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment