Thursday, June 17, 2010

Breakfast and Stretches

Good Morning Everybody,

I am currently eating breakfast. I got to bed around 4 and woke up at 11ish. I of course did my morning 50 which interestingly goes from hard to easy randomly. I made myself some of my breakfast cereal you have heard about on here, I need to get some more almond milk by the way. I have two yoga routines today which I am doing before bed. The routine is made up of strength and cardio:

Yoga Warm-Ups
Warrior 2
Salutation Sun Warrior
Sun Warrior
Boat to Plank
Warrior 1
Eagle Pose
Intense Pose
Pigeon
Straddle Stretch
Simple Salutation
Extended Angle
Salutation Warrior 1 and 2
Double Leg Stretch Bicycle
Dancer Pose
3 Legged Dog/Warrior 1
Inner Thigh Stretch
Straddle Stretch

I also have a 2 hour pour hour at the gym! Body works and cycling. SO I am going to relax for a little bit then get my day started! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment