Sunday, June 6, 2010

Two posts in a row! Oh my


Hello strangers!

I can't remember when we last spoke... just kidding! As promised since I missed some posts last night I am doing a double post right now, well here it is. I woke up pretty late today, since I stayed out last night so breakfast was skipped, lunch however was delicious!

After I woke up and did my morning sit-ups I was treated to lunch at Chipotle! I am pretty sure you remember my post yesterday about a yummy paleo friendly meal via Chipotle, well I gave it a go, and it was delicious. It was pretty much a salad sans rice and cheese with double meat ( I got chicken) then fajita vegetables, basic salsa topped with yummy guacamole ( I squeezed some lemon juice on top). It was filling and refreshing. I also enjoyed an iced unsweetened green tea!

I have a 3 mile run scheduled today, which I am going to do during evening hours because of the ridiculous heat. I have a cardio routine which is as follows:

3 min cardio warm up
2 min four squat flip
cross front lunge
arm drive high knee
2 min russian twist
2 min run cross over
2 min toe and knee touch
leap knee press pull
1.5 min standing quad/ hamstring
1.5 min standing calf/ chest opener

Before bed I have a yoga routine to do as well which is made up of:

yoga warm-ups
twist to walking plank
crescent lunge
double leg stretch bicycle
salutation hop and lift
wipers leg lift
big toe pose
boat to plank
seated twist
supine hamstring

I once again am not feeling that hungry, but I will update you for a dessert treat later tonight and let you know about how the run and routines go. I will see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment