Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dinner OMGZ

Hello,

Ok so What I left out in my introduction is I occasionally cheat with my diet for special occasions with others. Tonight was my parents 20th anniversary so we went out to eat at the Ritz in Marina Del Ray. I wasn't too bad... well I was pretty bad but it rarely comes when I cheat and it was a special day. I didn't feel right photographing the food at the table but I will let you know what I had and some was paleo friendly if you want to eat there ever!!

Appetizers:
-grilled prawns with vine ripened peppers, garlic and lime on a crisp
-tartar of tuna with avocado mousse, white grapefruit and pimento sauce
-garlic and herb crusted toast with butter

Main Course:
-ribeye steak mesquite smoked with caramelized shallots, hen of the woods and pink peppercorns

Dessert:
-coffee cake with fresh raspberries and creme fresh ice cream
-mocha cafe aka irish coffee

All together it was sinful and delicious but we all need those days where we share with others just don't make it an every day occurrence

Well it's back on the horse for tomorrow where I will have some yummy paleo treats for you and although it is a rest day for running I am doing a night hike

goodnight ya'll


No comments:

Post a Comment