Sunday, June 6, 2010

Better Late then Never


Hello!

Sorry I did not post last night, I was out till the wee hours, however to make up for it I am doing two back to back posts. So yesterday I had chicken for lunch which was pretty simple, and pre-made so I did not feel the need to post it, and I was pretty full for the rest of the night. I did stumble upon a wicked sweet tooth at night though and had a friend come by and help me try a recipe that I found on Elana's Pantry. The recipe was for " dairy free, gluten free chocolate chip cookies! The recipe was delicious and very satisfying with almond milk and a cup of tea! Be sure to make the cookies into half-inch rounds or else they will come out very soft, and give them about 15 minutes to cool after baking so they harden. After baking we went out for some drinks and a late night snack with was pork chops and poached eggs for me. All together a very fun night and a good rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment