Thursday, June 3, 2010


Tonight was a take out night which can be difficult if you are on this eating plan. However it can still be fun! We decided to get Thai tonight and I ended up getting steak salad soaked in lime and chile peppers, it had cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions and cilantro. We also shared a small order of chile shrimp and cucumbers. It was a tasty night time treat.

I followed this with a desert of tangelos, banana and a big cup of raspberry tea sweetened with agave *YUM*

On a different note I forgot that I had to donate blood tonight so I had to reschedule my hike for tomorrow which will go hand in hand with my scheduled run and cardio routine. I am also eating out for lunch tomorrow so I will do a piece on that. I am going to get some R&R now and do my night crunches before bed.

Goodnight Ya'll


No comments:

Post a Comment