Sunday, June 13, 2010

I suck!

Hey guys I am so sorry I was MIA for alot of the weekend. I have been away from electronics and I haven't eaten much at all over the weekend...so yeah but I did my workouts! So don't be too disappointed. Todays yoga routine includes

Yoga 1 core:

-Yoga Warm-Ups
-Twist to Walking Plank
-Crescent Lunge
-Double Leg Stretch Bicycle
-Salutation Hop and Lift
-Wipers Leg Lift
-Big Toe Pose
-Boat to Plank
-Seated Twist
-Supine Hamstring

I haven't eaten yet and I am still not hungry so I am not sure what to do... I guess the smart thing to do is have something small...but we will see. Tomorrow I have a run which is kind of confusing to me 3 miles with 6 100m strides after run, but it should go well. Well I am going to try to eat something maybe some cabbage and protein! I will upload pics later! byes


No comments:

Post a Comment