Friday, June 11, 2010

Morning!


Morning everybody!

Man what a hectic day I did my morning 50 and then sliced my ankle on the back of my couch. DAMN! I'm ok though bandaged up and all that jazz. MY butt is feeling tons better today and I am enjoying a late but delicious breakfast! I found a pancake recipe in a forum which is very very tasty:

Johnny's Pancakes:
Time: 10 minutes

ingredients:

- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C nut butter (not peanut butter! - almond/macadamia nut butter works well)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut oil

Mix all of the ingredients except the coconut oil in a bowl. Stir well, until you have a uniform batter. Next, use a bit of coconut oil to grease a non stick skillet. Spread some of the batter into the skillet to form a pancake, then cook over low/medium heat. Flip after 1 to 2 minutes, being careful not to burn them!

I have a 4 mile run today, which I am doing 2 miles up hill and 2 miles down! I am sooo nervous but I think it will go well. Along with that I have some yoga today which includes

Yoga 1 core:

Single Leg Stretches
3 Legged Dog/ Warrior 1
Scoop and Roll
Crow Pose
Hover to Side Crunch
Half Stick
Straddle Stretch
Yoga Warm-Ups
Scorpion
Warrior 2

I am also getting mexican food with a friend tonight! SO exciting. I am going to finish my brunch! I will talk with you soon!

1 comment: