Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I woke up late today...so sad


So good afternoon everybody,
I just woke up an hour ago which is pretty late for me but it was nice. I did my morning sit ups which is 50 in a row. I do 50 in a row every morning and the same right before bed. One of the things I have missed since I started living a paleo lifestyle is cereal that yummy food that takes me back to my childhood and my breakfast everyday before my dietary transition. So I decided to try to make my own after several weeks of searching a la the grocery store. The trial cereal I created was as follows:

Sliced almonds, walnuts, pecans, dried cherries, blueberries, banana, ground cinnamon, coconut milk and agave sweetener.

-Take almonds, walnuts, pecans, dried cherries, blueberries and banana put into bowl
-Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with agave then ad coconut milk and enjoy

The best thing about a recipe like this is you can add whatever you want into it! Next time I am adding more dried fruit.

So now that I am full I am off to work out todays workout plan includes a nike training cardio program:

3 min cardio warmup
2 min power skip and sprint
Single leg lunges
Chris cross turns
2 min twist and plank
russian dance
2 min double step V
1.5 min cat/cow and downward dog
1.5 min cobra/ runners lunge

this comes after a 3 mile run for the day! Ok I will update with how it goes and what's for dinner later on. I might not have lunch since I woke up but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment