Friday, June 4, 2010

Morning Person Much

It is still taking some doing waking up at a reasonable hour, being that I am not a morning person and stay up to unpredictable hours... it has improved with working out but is not completely gone.

Anyways I am awake, so good morning everyone! Today is a big day full of things to do. I woke up did my morning sit-ups which is getting easier I need to step it up to 100 soon, which is a good workout cue once it is just strain and you feel like you are no longer getting sore, and you can do higher reps then jump those reps up! I had my cereal today, which I featured in a previous post and it was very delicious. I do think I am going to start getting unsweetened almond milk again instead of the coconut milk, because the coconut milk has a slightly sour taste that I don't enjoy whereas the almond milk is just yummy goodness!

Once my food digests I am going to make my way to the park for my *Gulp* 4 mile run, which me luck! Then lunch for my Aunties birthday followed my my cardio routine, a bike at the beach (maybe), and a night hike! WOW big day. Just for the record my cardio routine for the day is made up of:

3 min cardio warmup
2 min low high shuffle
starting block lunge
2 min zig-zag triple step
2 min wood chop twist
side shuffle lunge
single leg squat jump with with a 3-point touch
quick feet burpee
1.5 min warrior/cat/cow
1.5 min child's pose with a triceps stretch

Oh and by the way! I have news...I felt like I was missing something and felt imbalanced and I realized what it was something calming before bed each night. I kept thinking what could fill that place for me, then BAM it hit me... YOGA! So I have added a yoga routine 3 days a week starting tonight and so just for the record I will list what is involved in tonight's yoga schedule:

yoga warm ups
scorpion
warrior 2
single leg stretches
3 legged dog/ warrior 1
scoop and roll
crow pose
hover to side crunch
half stick
straddle stretch

I will be sure to let you know how it goes tonight! Two last things before I go, first if you have questions about certain exercises on my list or anything else in face please let me know I would love to explain. Secondly remember all of these routines are created for me through Nike Women Training Club which is a great resource (and its free), and I log all of my running with Nike+ Coach (which is free but you need to purchase the Nike+ chip, for it to be of any use to you, which is about 20 dollars. I think it is a great investment personally, but more about that later! I will see you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment