Monday, June 7, 2010

Mommy Knows Best!


Hey Everyone!

Sorry I am just now writing. I felt kind of sick last night so I went to bed without posting. I however did not eat anything in addition to what I posted yesterday so I have no surprises for you. I did do my run and yoga and felt very nice and calm with both of those. Today as you might have guessed is a rest day and I am currently snacking on a fruit salad, prepared by my mom! She makes the best fresh fruit salads so I am enjoying that as we speak. Another reason I am posting late today is because I was preparing a Crockpot roast which is cooking as we speak, and will continue to cook on low until 6:30 p.m. I got the recipe from another blog called CFSCC presents: EAT THIS , and had to try it! I am excited about eating dinner and it smells so good already! Well I am going to relax and enjoy my fruit (p.s. my photograph was taken a la phone today so the lighting is kind of off, I apologize!) Happy eating guys and gals! Catch you for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment