Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leftovers!


Hello Guys!

So this morning I woke up did my sit-ups and had a quick breakfast of almond milk and banana. I had to run to an interview but when I got home I was super duper hungry. I wanted something comforting and delicious, and sometimes that is leftovers! What I had in my good ol' fridge was chicken from last night, uncured bacon, cabbage and quinoa...so that al went into a bowl with the broth from the cabbage and I just wanna tell you it was amazing! I am going to my friends house for dinner tonight and she is making chicken and quinoa too (YUM). When I get home I am doing yoga and relaxing, but right now I am snacking on pineapple and feeling nice and refreshed! Ill give you guys a sneak peek to girls night tonight. Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment