Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Late Night Posting (well sort of late night...)

Hello Peeps!

So tonight's post is not all that exciting, I didn't make anything special for lunch or dinner, because quite frankly I wasn't hungry. I snacked on some canned oysters and guacamole for lunch and had a banana for dinner. I did do my for mile run and cardio routine today which was pretty much the same as it was two days ago but I will rewrite it included:

3 min cardio warm-ups
2 min power skip and sprint
single leg lunge
criss-cross turn
2 min twist and plank
russian dance
leg extension and reach
2 min double step V
1.5 min cat/cow and downward dog
1.5 min cobra/ runners lunge

I am happy to report that todays run was easier than any 4 mile run before! I am making a yummy breakfast tomorrow so be sure to be up early to enjoy! Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment