Thursday, June 10, 2010

Burgers and Fries My Oh My


Hello Everybody!

So I made the call tonight not to go to cycling because of my pulled muscle, I do have a big run tomorrow so I don't feel that bad about it! I am going to do my yoga tonight so it might help relax that muscle. I bought a bunch of eposon salt though so I see a nice warm bath in my near future!

Dinner was amazing I made my paleo burgers and sweet potato french fries, which I mentioned in an earlier blog! The burgers are one of my favorite dinners because they are quick and easy yet tasty and full of protein. I always keep frozen angus burgers on hand from whole foods so it's handy

Paleo Burger:

Ingredients:
-Grass Fed Organic Beef Patties
-Organic Sugar Free Ketchup I get mine at Whole Foods
-Lettuce Leaves
-Egg
-Salt and Pepper

1. Place burger in frying pan and leave alone until juices run through the top (or follow boxes instructions)
2. Flip Burger and place egg in frying pan (I crack egg in a small saucer before pouring into pan)
3. Let burger sit in pan till it is cooked how you enjoy, then remove
4. Flip egg in pan and lightly press to crack yolk
5. Wait 2 min then flip egg one last time
6. Build burger by placing lettuce leaf on plate, then tomato, patty, ketchup, fried egg, salt and pepper and one leaf of lettuce to complete on top
7. Enjoy!

I am so full so I think I am going to wait about an hour for yoga and then enjoy a bowl of fruit with some tea! YUM see you tomorrow morning! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment