Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pork Run


Hey Everyone,

I just got home from my run...3 miles (despite not feeling great). I have to say it was pretty exhausting. I have been thinking to myself why is running not getting any easier and I realize it is because I have been dehydrated, which is something my doctor reminded me of earlier this week. Remember it is very important to have enough water on a daily basis.

Like I said I had pork chops and eggs for dinner, I have been pretty dependent on my leftovers haha. Tomorrow is 2 hours of power class at the gym so I am pretty sure I will be pooped after. I have been working on some art projects as of late and want to make some more headway towards finishing the set (maybe I will give you a sneak peak when I'm done)! I will see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment