Friday, June 4, 2010

Looong Day

Hello!

Sorry I am posting so late tonight I just got home. So I ended up not running till night tonight, because of timing and heat but it was alright. But first things first for a late lunch/ early dinner at Sushi Dan on Sunset I had a wonderful Salmon Skin Salad with lemon instead of house dressing and alot of tuna and yellowtail sashimi. It was delicious just remember when indulging in Japanese food treat use lemon instead of soy! So after that filling meal we went on a nice walk on the beach to watch the sunset.

After returning home I took an hour nap because I was still beat from blood donation last night! After nap time it was run time, tonight was so hard but amazing. I did a 4 mile run in 40 minutes because I was dying after 2 of 8 laps, however I continued and got a second wind at 6 laps. I have to say even if you are beat push yourself to do that workout even if you have to go a little slower, you will feel so rewarded after! I did my cardio routine at the park after the run and came home for some tea, YUM! I am waiting till 11:30 tonight to do my yoga routine so I will blog about it as soon as I get up tomorrow! I am mucho sleepy so I might sleep in a bit. All together is was a wonderful day and I am looking forward to resting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment