Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Morning Afternoon and Evening

Man guys this has been a rough long day and I missed my run and several posts today, but I wanted to play catch-up. I woke up like usual did my morning 50. I didn't feel great waking up so I had a simple fruit salad (pineapple, cherries, blackberries and blueberries.) I then put on the crock-pot for dinner I was trying out a new recipe that I found for 40 clove garlic chicken off the paleo mama site. Anyways for lunch I had something light as well some veggies and lemonhummus from Whole Foods. The veggies were light and refreshing so it was a really nice
lunch. After lunch I went out for a little while and decided to take in some fresh air. I still wan't
feeling that great so I decided to skip my run even though I am still doing my yoga tonight which includes both strength and cardio :

Yoga Warm-Ups
Warrior 2
Salutation Sun Warrior
Sun Warrior
Boat to Plank
Warrior 1
Eagle Pose
Intense Pose
Pigeon
Straddle Stretch
Simple Salutation
Extended Angle
Salutation Warrior 1 and 2
Double Leg Stretch Bicycle
Dancer Pose
3 Legged Dog/ Warrior 1
Inner Thigh Stretch

Well anyways thats later tonight, but like I said I was making slow cooker garlic chicken for dinner which cooked for a good 5 hours but I also made sweet potato mushroom quinoa. Which I found on the allrecipies site. It was frickin amazing! I added extra spiciness and it was delicious. The chicken recipe was a bit rich for my taste, but still very good. What I did with it was make a sort of chicken bowl, by putting the quinoa in the bowl and lightly covering it with gravy, then topping half with the sweet potato mushroom sauté and the other half with the chicken. I might have some desert in a bit and then do my yoga so we will see! I promise I will be better with my updates just been super duper busy. Have a great night everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment