Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nutty Fruits and Sleeping in


Good Afternoon!
Hurrah for camera's being back. I am feeling alot better today, and yes I did sleep in again. I woke up and did my morning 50, I think next week I am going to shoot up to 100. I know I already posted a cereal post, however today's was much improved. I used unsweetened almond milk instead of coconut as I said I would (which I recommend), I also added sun dried cherries, apricots, plums and blueberries on top of which I added fresh banana, blackberries and blueberries. The base if you do not recall is blanched raw slivered almonds, pecans and walnuts and you add a generous amount of agave.

I have a cardio routine today that includes:

3 min cardio warm up
2 min cross over run and pulse jumps
2 min pass thru lunge
2 min knee high skip
lunge triple pass
2 min backward quick run
2 min balance beam
quick speed tap
1.5 min warrior and runners lunge
1.5 min arch and straddle hold

I then have a yoga routine which I am reserving for pre bed that includes:

yoga warm-ups
scorpion
warrior 2
single leg stretches
3 legged dog/warrior 1
scoop and roll
crow pose
hover to side crunch
half stick
straddle stretch

I am looking forward to it, I am going to finish my cereal and start my day! See you soon!

p.s. I am having roast for dinner tonight but I am going to reshoot now that my camera is back so you can really see how yumm-o's it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment