Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sleep meets chicken MmmMM

Good Afternoon Everybody!

As I mentioned before I slept in today, till 12 p.m.! It was lovely, but let me discuss some business before I get distracted. Last night I did my first yoga session and it was wonderful. As I did the stretches I felt so calm and comfortable it was a great choice to leave that for a pre-bed routine!

Today is an off day as far as exercise goes, but as always I did my morning sit-ups, which were very energizing today. I am surprisingly not very sore today, but I am kind of out of it because of the heat. I did not have breakfast because I woke up so late, instead I had some water with an orange slice in it. At about 1:30 I had the lovely surprise of being treated to lunch at Sharky's down the street from me. There was not all that much on the menu for you paleo people, however I found some delicious chicken lettuce wraps (ask for them sans sauce and peanuts)! They were a great brunch choice for today!

On a side not my dad was trying to convince me to go to Chipotle, which I thought would be very restrictive but he sent me a wonderful link that I will use next time I go (Chipotle link)!

Well thats the update for today so far! I am not sure what I am going to do for dinner later, my appetite has been sort of scaled down because of the heat... but you will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment